Mega PB&JReturn to Bum Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 1/2 Sandwich||Servings Per Container 2|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 17g|
|Includes 13g Added Sugars||26%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Yes, we did put a PB&J on the menu, but we kicked it up a notch.. or a few.
Sprouted bread, natural peanut butter, isolate protein powder, banana, and housemade raspberry habanero jam – It’s packing the perfect amount of heat.
Nutrition information based on 1/2 a sandwich
You must select a package size to order.