The Go-To MealReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 341g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Nutrition Facts for Sriracha Sauce
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
The Go-To Meal
Just as the Go-To meal name describes, we’ve created a clean, high-protein meal that’s easy to eat every day, so you’re consistently hitting your goals.
Grilled citrus chicken on a bed of jasmine rice with fresh chopped broccolini and a side of our house-made creamy sriracha sauce.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts.
You must select a package size to order.