Spicy Ground ChickenReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 309g||Servings Per Container 1 serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g||0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Nutrition Facts for Homemade Hot Sauce
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Spicy Ground Chicken
Inspired by Miss Bikini Olympia Jennifer Dorie, after eating chicken & rice several times a day during prep, quickly became tired of the texture of chicken breast and needed something to spice it up.
We knew she wasn’t the only one, so, cue our new go-to ground chicken meal!
Pure ground chicken breast, jasmine rice, and a side of homemade hot sauce.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts.
You must select a package size to order.