Chipotle Honey Salmon BowlReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 329g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 30g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 14g|
|Includes 13g Added Sugars||26%|
|Vitamin D 19mcg||100%|
Nutrition Facts for Avocado Feta Salad
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Chipotle Honey Salmon Bowl
Looking to take dinner to the next level? We got you.
Norwegian salmon, brown rice, housemade spicy chipotle honey sauce, and avocado cucumber salad made with fresh ingredients.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts
You must select a package size to order.