Sweet & Spicy ChickenReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 372g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 58g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 13g|
|Includes 7g Added Sugars||14%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Sweet & Spicy Chicken
Not your average sweet & spicy sauce – Sweet & Spicy Chicken comes with a tangy kick.
Grilled chicken breast tossed in our housemade sweet mango habanero sauce. Served on a bed of jasmine rice with fresh pineapple chunks.
You must select a package size to order.