Beast BurgerReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 416g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Nutrition Facts for Spicy Ketchup
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Our Beast Burger is made with an exotic blend of Wagyu Beef, New Zealand Elk, Bison, and Wild Boar.
Served with seasoned Yukon gold and red potatoes and a side of homemade spicy ketchup and shishito peppers.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts.
*Due to the nature of the Beast and your preference, additional cooking time may be required.
You must select a package size to order.