Steak & EggsReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 312g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total carbohydrate 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 3g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 2mcg||10%|
Nutrition Facts for Ranchero Sauce
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Steak & Eggs
Certified Black Angus Steak and scrambled cage-free whole eggs served with baked red potato hash browns and a side of ranchero sauce.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts.
You must select a package size to order.