Steak Fajita QuesadillaReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 301g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g||0|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla
Certified Black Angus Steak, sautéed green peppers, onions, and melted mozzarella cheese baked in a whole wheat tortilla.
Served with a side of fresh housemade pico de gallo.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts
You must select a package size to order.