Salmon & YamsReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 342g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Total Sugars 10g||11%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 18mcg||90%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Salmon & Yams
Salmon is one of the healthiest sources of protein you can eat. Add a side of nutritious yams, and BAM! We present to you a delicious meal packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
Wild-caught Salmon with asparagus and white yams lightly sprinkled with nutmeg and sea salt.
You must select a package size to order.