Cinnamon Roll PancakesReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 3 Pancakes||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3.5||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||25%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Includes 3g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Nutrition Facts for Maple Cream Cheese Sauce
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
The flavor of a cinnamon roll, in the form of a pancake, with a side of homemade maple cream cheese sauce.
*Add to cart and thank us later*
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts
You must select a package size to order.