Maple Glazed DonutsReturn to Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 1 Donut||Servings Per Container 3|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 35g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 11g|
|Includes 8g Added Sugars||16%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Maple Glazed Donuts
Introducing your new favorite fall treat. Our Maple Glazed Donuts are created with clean ingredients, lots of love, and, they’re gluten-free!
They make a great addition to your breakfast, afternoon snack, or pre/post-workout nutrition.
You must select a package size to order.