Chicken Fried RiceReturn to Bum Menu
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Serving Size 360g||Servings Per Container 1|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 4g|
|Includes 1g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
Nutrition Facts for Maple Soy Sauce
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken breast, jasmine rice, and cage-free eggs, all sautéed in gluten-free soy sauce with cabbage, fava beans, carrots, and just enough mushrooms to add flavor.
On the side: a homemade drizzle made with lime, soy sauce, and maple.
*Condiment not included in nutrition facts
You must select a package size to order.