A lot of people say that fasted morning cardio is your best option for fat loss, while others say it doesn't matter at all. I am of the opinion that as long as you're getting it done, you're doing way better than most. So do whatever works best for your schedule and is sustainable for the long term. With that said, I prefer morning cardio myself. Here are a few reasons why:
- Morning cardio is a great way to start your day; it releases feel-good chemicals like serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins, which make you feel better both physically as well as mentally.
- Getting it done first thing makes it less likely that you'll skip it later.
- I use it as a time to reflect and plan for my day. It's like a mini-meeting with myself, away from any distractions.
- Stress, Cortisol, Water and Dieting - May 15, 2020
- Sustainable Progress - May 4, 2020
- Macronutrients: What You Need to Know - April 9, 2020