Cookies & Cream Protein CheesecakeReturn to Menu
|Serving Size 1 Cheesecake||Servings Per Container 4|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Total Sugars 7g|
|Includes 4g Added Sugars||8%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Greek Yogurt, Eggs, Heavy Whipping Cream, Oreo Cookies (Unbleached Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa, Leavening, Salt), 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Sucralose, Vanilla Extract, Sugar-Free Pudding, Sea Salt, Stevia.
Contains: Milk, Egg, Soy, WheatMade with MegaFit Performance MF-ISO Protein Powder
SKILLET (FOR BEST EXPERIENCE)
1. Transfer to stove-top dish.
2. Heat until desired temperature.
OVEN | AIR FRYER
1. Pre-heat to 350.
2. Transfer to oven-safe dish.
3. Heat 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
4. Adjust time and temperature according to your preference.
1. Peel back film and remove any condiments.
2. Heat 1-2 minutes. Time may vary.
1. Store in the freezer upon arrival.
2. Best up to 5 days in the refrigerator or 60 days in the freezer.
Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake
America’s favorite cookie, but make it diet-friendly.
Protein cheesecake on a chocolate graham cracker crust with an Oreo-blended icing.
You must select a package size to order.